Week 2 5/21

    The second week was Much more routine. I was able to get myself into more of a routine as I started to learn the schedule and understand what blocks came after which and was finally able to figure out the actual rotation of the schedule. I was also starting to feel progress in my throwing skills. There is definitely a change coming from a different style of wheel Which I definitely noticed. Also having not thrown for a couple of weeks left me after my first pot with a feeling of being in a way kind of rusty.  but by this point I've definitely felt that I am back into the groove and I'm back being able to throw at a higher ability than I have been able to before. 

     What I found to be one of the most rewarding parts of my senior project, is the time that I spent with students. Being able to watch the students going through a day that I used to experience when I was their age, was at first a weird feeling but I grew to appreciate and love it in a sense. Most rewarding part of the time was when I was able to help them.

This week has flown by and I'm excited for my last two days coming up. It will be sad to leave Eaglebrook but after being there I know I'm welcome back anytime. I've learned a lot about myself this week mainly how I enjoy helping people and helping them learn. 










Hours worked today on personal eval

10:30 am to 1:00 pm

2:00 pm to 3:35 pm

5:00pm to 6:05 pm


Total 5 hours 10 minutes



Project hours 65 hours 10 minutes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12 5/22

First Day 5/8

Day 8 5/17