Day 3 5/10

 Today was another great day. I started the day with the smallest class which is all six formers and finished the day with the all fifth form class. I also had time to work on my own pieces and practice more of the skills I’ve been learning I was able to learn something new today I was taught how to us the pug mill yesterday after the last class, and today I was able to test out what I learned. I used yesterday’s leftover clay and some slip to create a new batch of clay for students to use at some point. It was a great experience learning something new. Yesterday I also forgot to mention, but I learned about cones and the effects of different firing temps. 

I worked from 9 to 2:10 today. 5 hours and 10 minutes. 

16 hours



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day 5/8

Day 12 5/22

Day 8 5/17